Friday 8 October 2010

Blog Number 8!!!!

Hi Everyone,

So this is not going to be as long as number 7 as I'm gonna rush out in a minute to the cinema. I wanted to catch an early afternoon movie so that I have time before work to try and learn songs and lyrics for a concert I have at the CIA in Cardiff in two weeks time.

I have decided to try and see 'The Death And Life Of Charlie St Cloud'. Although it starts in 30 mins and the walk to town from my digs is 25mins and don't know where the cinema is exactly so wish me luck. I'm sure I'll blog later to inform you of weather or not I got to see it and if it was good or not, if I don't see it I shall enjoy what Swansea town has to offer - as of yet I've not been anywhere than the theatre.

I had a live radio interview last night between 11-12pm. I was really enjoying it, dancing around in my seat to the songs I chose (one of which was 'Forget You' by Cee Lo Green - Amazing song) and I was moving around so much I spilt a whole bottle of water all over myself and the floor and the chair I was sat on - Oops. It really is a good song and that was my excuse. Haha

The audiences here in Swansea have been pretty quiet which is a shame. I thought they'd have been very busy but never mind - Manchester next week which is apparently very busy all week. Can't wait for Manchester. I have decided that I am actually going to go out one night in Manchester and drink and allow myself to get a bit drunk if I feel like it. We only have 7 shows next week so it's a bit easier and we're coming to the end of the contract nearly and I am missing out on many social gatherings because I'm making sure I look after myself and my voice etc but next week I'm gonna have a bit of fun -
Wow I make my life sound so boring and disciplined don't I. It's not. I just know how to make my job a lot easier by being careful when it comes to alcohol and noisy bars!!!

Right I have to run - I'm sure there was plenty of other things I was going to write about but if I don't go now I havn't got a hope in hell of catching this film.

Love to all.

Love your lives!!!

Mark