Thursday 14 October 2010

Blog Number 10!!!

Hey guys.

Hope you're all well and happy.

I apologise for this short Blog and for not having written for a few days - Manchester and life in general has become pretty manic (as if it wasn't already). I basically have lots of songs to learn for different concerts, gigs and meetings, a dance routine to choreograph for myself which I have hired a studio to use in central Manchester tomorrow - I'd rather have some time to enjoy all that Manchester has to offer but hey it'll be nice to do some full on dance stuff again.

So I will blog on the weekend and fill you all in on any news etc.

The audiences in Manchester are fantastic. If you've been to see us this week- hope you've enjoyed it and thanks for the lovely reception!

Keep smiling folks and be grateful for all you have in life 'cause it's all good, no matter what is happening!!!

Talk to you on the weekend!

Mark