Wednesday 29 September 2010

Blog number 4!!!

Hey everyone,

So I am sat here in my dressing room in the interval of this Wednesday evening show,  and thought I'd write this now instead of tonight as I have more brain power now.

So Bristol is going well. Nice audiences. Great to be back at the Hippodrome theatre. Amazing venue.
I'm actually a bit disappointed that I'm forking out £100 for accommodation this week as I could quite happily live in my dressing room for the week. It has three separate rooms - A bathroom, a dressing room and a lounge with a big sofa, wide screen TV, fridge! It's very nice - If only every venue had facilities like this eh?!

Someone in the audience just started heckling something out just before I fire the gun on stage in the smokehouse scene and as soon as I fired it they stopped, so it sounded like I shot them - I felt like checking to make sure they were just cap bullets and not real ones. Made it more effective though haha.

So in between shows today (brace yourselves I'm gonna talk about food again!) Ben Palmer who plays Sam in the ensemble brought me a slice of this cheesecake he's been bragging about for the past week. It's a lime cheesecake with a gingernut biscuit base and he said it was sublime - and I have to admit, it really was. He even made those leaves out of chocolate and put frosted grapes on it and everything - I've summoned him to keep me a slice of the next one he makes. mmm!!!!

I was suppose to go back to London tomorrow to have a meeting with my mortgage advisor to discuss boring adult stuff but we were able to discuss everything over the phone today which means - tomorrow I HAVE A DAY OFF!!!!!!!!
Hurrah!!!! So I'll be hitting te gym and trying to make some decisions on which of the 700 shots I should pic for my website.

And on that note I've just had my ACT2 beginners call.

Talk soon ya'll

Love your lives

Mark