Monday 27 September 2010

Blog Numero 3!!!

Hi ya'll. Hope you're good.

Well......I have had a great weekend!!!!!

Finished in Cheltenham on Saturday evening with Oklahoma! (we were all a bit loopy and delirious) and then got a lift back to London. Was lovely to get home to my flat. Then on Sunday I had arranged to go see my good friend Nathan who played Dr Scott in Rocky Horror, and who is a fab photographer and we did a photo shoot for a my new look website which is under construction at the moment. We had a real laugh being silly doing peculiar shots in random locations in East London. Really happy with the results though (Photo-shopping can make anyone look good) - I'll post some soon on the facebook fanpage so you get an idea of what the revamped website will look like.

Then I had a good friend of mine come to visit last night which was nice.

Hideous thing of the whole weekend was waking up at 6am this morning to get a car to Paddington to head over to Cardiff to do a costume fitting for 'Marcaroni' (the kids TV programme I'm filming in Dec/Jan) then over to the recording studio to record the first 8 songs for the CD and for the first 8 episodes. It's going to be a great show and kids are gonna love it. It's been so lovely working on something new and completely different - This winter is gonna be fun!!! Caryl Parry Jones (who's co-written the whole thing) is a legend!

Then I was driven to Bristol (my driver's name is Tony - I'm sure he'll be mentioned a few times in my blog as there are some hideous long journeys in the not too distant future)as we open here tomorrow at the Hippodrome with Oklahoma! and I'm in a lovely hotel. Just had a very tasty dinner in the restaurant. My bath is waiting for me and I'm gonna get an early night so I can make the most of the spa facilities in the morning.

Anyone who is local to this area come see the show - we're here until Saturday then open in Swansea next Tuesday (Come on you Welshies, come see the show- A dewch i ddeud helo hefyd os 'da chi'n dod i weld y sioe)

I received my first healthy recipe - Beef and Pepper stir fry. Thanks Gwyn. I'm looking forward to trying it and shall let you al know how I get on. Anyone else who has any healthy recipes you want to challenge me to cook and taste whilst I'm on tour send them to me.

Looking forward to being back at the Hippodrome theatre this week. Let's hope it's a good one. 9 weeks left of curlers and cowboy gear everyone (I won't miss the pink and lilac hair rollers) - Oklahoma! ends in Trieste in Italy at the end of November - If you want to catch us before we finish we play Bristol, Swansea, Manchester, Wolverhampton, Edinburgh, Bradford, Rhyl, Londonderry and Trieste.
If you come see it - come say hello at the stage door.

Stay happy and thanks for reading number 3.

Love your lives

Mark