Wednesday 3 November 2010

Blog 15!!!

Morning everyone.

So it's Wednesday morning and I am in my digs in Bradford. It's a cute little self contained two bedroom apartment about 3 miles from the town centre and I'm staying with Gemma this week. It's very nice here.

I had a great weekend. Travelled back from Edinburgh on the train on Sunday morning which went quickly considering it was nearly a 5 hour journey. I then went straight to my good friend Haley's 30th Birthday celebrations which which in Holborn in London at a place called 'All Star Lanes' which is a bowling alley but it has a private hire room with it's own bar and waiter and two bowling lanes - it was a lovely day!!! Lots of really nice people there to celebrate the birthday of a very special girl!!! And I got a few strikes so all in all, a successful afternoon haha.
Then I went home to sort out loads of boring stuff with paper work etc which I always end up doing on a weekend - dull (the joys of owning a property)

Monday I had to go into London for a meeting which went on a bit longer then anticipated. Haley and I were going to drive up north together on monday afternoon but we decided as that was her actual birthday day we didn't want to spend 4 hours of it in the car. So I headed down to where she was staying and we had a lovely night in with good food big laughs and birthday cake! Brilliant.

So then we headed up here in the car yesterday. She's in Leeds this week with Rocky Horror which is only about 20mins away from Bradford. I arrived the theatre dropped my things off and headed straight to the Vodafone shop to get my new phone as I have not one that works for the last week! I now have an iphone4 - AN IPHONE4!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!

I don't care what anyone says, it's probably the best technological invention ever (clearly being dramatic but it's amazing!)

So as well as learning loads of lyrics and script for different projects at the moment I am now glued to my iphone learning all the amazing things it does!!!

We had a nice audience last night in Bradford. After this week we only have three more weeks which is a little overwhelming really having performed it SO MUCH over the past 8 months and now we only have 28 shows left! Wow!

RHYL NEXT WEEK!!! Looking forward to being at home with my family. I have to say, I know I keep going on about Christmas but I realised yesterday that if I feel slightly tired or rundown I eat drink or think of something christmassy because it makes me think of the 10 days off I get at Christmas with nothing to do but eat, drink and enjoy my family and time to relax!!! I CAN'T WAIT!

Anyway I'm off to do two shows.

I hope you're all well.

Keep in touch because it's good to hear how you all are and what you're up to.

Love your lives and remember everything is easier when you smile.

Speak soon

Mark